Radio Internacional Feminista has posted the full audio recording from “Tradition, Culture and Religion: Affirming Existing Human Rights Agreements to Strengthen the Effort.” The panel was a side event of the 57th U.N. Commission on the Status of Women in New York (March 7, 2013). Participants included the Association for Women´s Rights in Development and Católicas por el Derecho a Decidir.
Listen to the panel here (scroll down).
- Trust Law article highlights ICAN panel during UN CSW
- ICAN endorses Draft Statement to CSW57 on Military Violence Against Women
- ICAN at the UN Commission on the Status of Women (CSW)
- ICAN Participates in the CSW Conference at the United Nations in NYC
- CSW side events including on the “Gendered Dimensions of Return, Rehabilitation and Reintegration from Violent Extremism”