Trust Law published an article on ICAN’s panel “Women under Siege: New and Emerging forms of Violence Against Women in the MENA Region,” which was a parallel event of the U.N. Commission on the Status of Women in New York on March 7, 2013. The article highlights the experiences of the panelists from Iran, Egypt and Libya. Shareen Gokal of the Association for Women’s Rights in Development, is also quoted.
Read the article here.
- ICAN endorses Draft Statement to CSW57 on Military Violence Against Women
- ICAN and partners at the 59th Commission on the Status of Women
- ICAN at the UN Commission on the Status of Women (CSW)
- CSW panel: Tradition, Culture and Religion
- ICAN Participates in the CSW Conference at the United Nations in NYC