ICAN’s co-founder Sanam Anderlini appeared on PBS Affiliate, OETA, to speak about women, peace and security. In this interview Anderlini highlights the importance of involving women in the peacemaking process, how women affect peace, and the difference between men and women in approaching peace and conflict. Anderlini also touches on what a civil society is and why it is vital to nations across the world.
Check out the full interview here.
Read more about the PBS Affiliate, OETA here.
- Anderlini talks to college students in Oklahoma about women and peacebuilding
- World Views Interview with Anderlini
- Anderlini Featured in Soka Gakkai’s Culture of Peace Distinguished Speaker Series
- Sanam Anderlini on MNN’s Feminist Global Advocacy Panel
- Reintroducing the Women, Peace, and Security Act