“We are often told that women are excluded from these peace processes because it is the culture of the country. But actually, it’s about power. The culture argument is nonsense”, says ICAN’s Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini.
- Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini speaks about security in the Middle East
- Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini speaks to BBC World News about the Syrian conflict
- Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini speaks about Saudi-Iran tensions and Yemen
- “Citizen Power, Waging Peace” – Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini at the Global Philanthropy Forum
- Video: Sanam Naraghi Anderlini’s Speech at UNGA during the 6th Review of the UN Counter Terrorism Strategy