Our Better Peace Initiative Program Manager, Helena Gronbeg, is representing ICAN at a the Money & Movements convening hosted by the Count me In! (CMI!) Consortium 11-13 April, 2018. The convening brings together activists and funders to strategize about the future of resourcing feminist movements and social change globally. The gathering of over 100 participants include leading women, girls, trans and intersex activists from around the world and funders from a variety of sectors, including bilateral/multilateral, public and private foundations, and women’s funds. Together they work on a range of issues, including women’s rights, LBQTI rights, youth, environmental justice, peace and security, health and more. The aim of the meeting is to create a future in which feminist movements led by women, girls, trans and intersex people are strong, resilient and thriving.
- ICAN-FCO Roundtable: Appetite for Risk or Investing in Local Trust?
- ICAN and Partners in CSW Panel: The Role of Parliamentarians as Partners in Women, Peace and Security
- Sanam Naraghi Anderlini to Speak at Fireside Chat about WPS agenda
- ICAN participated in interactive CSW panel: Shrinking Space for the Feminist Movement
- ICAN and WASL members to participate in UN High-Level Conference on Counter-Terrorism