The IPF is the first and only independent, multi-donor, global grant making mechanism wholly dedicated to providing financial support and technical assistance to women-led peacebuilding organizations in countries affected by violent conflict, extremism and militarism. Through the IPF, ICAN offers a solution to donors who have the resources but lack the capacity to manage small– and medium-sized grants. Women peacebuilders have the wisdom, trust, access, and courage necessary to tackle critical peace and security issues. We support them to deepen and broaden their impact by investing in that trust.
- Innovative Peace Story: Nigeria’s Allamin
- Innovative Peace Stories: Engaging Youth to Build Peace and Prevent Election Violence in Uganda
- Innovative Peace Fund – 2016 Video
- ICAN’s Innovative Peace Fund 2020 Halfway Mark
- ICAN and WASL to Discuss Strategies for Protection of Women Peacebuilders in Berlin