ICAN’s Better Peace Initiative (BPI) guidance document, 10 Steps to Ensure a Gender-Responsive and Inclusive Constitution-Drafting Process is now available in Farsi/ Persian! ICAN’s guidance, including our “10 pointers” are developed with the intention to inform a variety of stakeholders in their peacebuilding advocacy and practice. Governments, international organizations, women peacebuilders and other civil society all benefit from these to-the-point materials that focus on the “how to” aspects of inclusive peacemaking.
This latest document explores the roles women can play in developing constitutions that will ensure equal rights for all and adhere to the principles of the global women, peace and security (WPS) agenda. Following the English and Arabic launch in May, we are now delighted to bring to you the Farsi/Persian version.
The 10 Steps to Ensure a Gender-Responsive and Inclusive Constitution-Drafting Process were developed by ICAN with input and advice from members in the Women’s Alliance for Security Leadership (WASL) and other experts. We thank our partners and peers Abir Haj Ibrahim, Visaka Darmadhasa and Marie-Joëlle Zahar for their invaluable contributions and feedback to this document.
For more 10 step guidance see Better Peace Initiative (BPI).
For translation requests or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 Steps to Ensure a Gender-Responsive and Inclusive Constitution-Drafting Process
- ICAN Launches Guidance Document on Gender-Responsive and Inclusive Constitution-Drafting Processes
- Now in Spanish: 10 Steps to Ensure Gender Responsive Processes & Ceasefire Agreements
- Recognizing Women Peacebuilders: Critical Actors in Effective Peacemaking / به رسمیت شناختن زنان صلح ساز: بازیگران حیاتی در صلح سازی مؤثر
- Now in Persian, Gendered Community Policing and Ceasefire Agreements Animations