November 7, 2022
15:30 - 17:00 (EST) / 21:30 - 23:00 (CET)
The German G7 Presidency is guided by the motto "progress towards an equitable world". The German government is developing a Feminist Foreign Policy to strengthen the rights, resources and representation of women and girls worldwide.
How does the concept of Feminist Foreign Policy translate into concrete policy steps and decisions, especially in dealing with conflicts and crises? What are the imminent areas for international cooperation between Canada and Germany and other like-minded partners?
We are pleased to invite you to a panel discussion moderated by Jennifer Ditchburn, President and CEO of the Institute for Research on Public Policy, featuring:
• Her Excellency Sabine Sparwasser, Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany
• Kristina Lunz, Co-Director and Co-Founder, Centre for Feminist Foreign Policy GmbH
• Alexandre Lévêque, Assistant Deputy Minister, Strategic Policy, Global Affairs Canada
• Laura MacDonald, Professor of Political Science/Feminist Foreign Policy Working Group
• Sanam Naraghi Anderlini, Founder & CEO of the International Civil Society Action Network / Director of the Centre for Women, Peace and Security at the London School of Economics