The United Nations Department of Political Affairs (UNDPA) plays a central role in United Nations efforts to prevent and resolve conflict, and contributes directly to the organization’s work to promote peace and support democratic processes.
As the UN prepares to celebrate its 70th anniversary this year, DPA is highlighting the work of these women experts in places ranging from Afghanistan to Guinea and Yemen in support of conflict mediation and electoral processes.
Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini is one of seven women experts in mediation and elections profiled by UNDPA in May 2015
- ICAN’s Sanam Naraghi-Anderlini and Colleagues Win Democracy In Action Award
- New Policy Brief: Sanam Naraghi Anderlini and Eric Rosand Co-author a Brief Discussing the SDG and PVE Agendas
- ICAN’s Sanam Naraghi Anderlini became a Member of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire
- Sanam Naraghi Anderlini to Speak at Fireside Chat about WPS agenda
- “The Problem Facing Transformative Change is Inertia,” Sanam Naraghi Anderlini at the Berlin Fireside Chat