On April 2, 2020 some 40+ members of Women’s Alliance for Security Leadership (WASL) gathered for a two-hour virtual meeting. The objective of this first virtual get-together was to share reflections and experiences as well as solidarity around how the Covid-19 pandemic is affecting local women peacebuilders around the globe. It is evident that the crisis is driving many to yet again step up and lead the charge against the pandemic in their communities.
- Part II: How are Women Peacebuilders Responding to Covid-19?
- Women Peacebuilders Exchange Experiences on Domestic Violence and MHPSS during COVID-19
- ICAN’s Statement on our Gender- and Conflict-Sensitive Response to COVID-19
- Yemen’s Food for Humanity Foundation: Humanity calls for an immediate cease fire to ensure an emergency medical response
- How Women Peacebuilders are Balancing Work on COVID-19 and Violent Extremism